||Project Manager (Male)
|Number of Position
||3 - 4 Years
1) Project Management
- • Coordinating with Head Office in terms of report submission, budgeting, manpower management
- • Lessoning with Educational Institutions and Sponsoring Agencies at local level
- • To take full accountability for the project
- • Responsible for maintaining infrastructure
- • Supervising day to day activities of the project
- • Ensuring overall smooth functioning of the project
- • Overall responsibility of Centre’s performance
2) Team Management
- • Ensure effective project operations and unite team under common goal
- • To maintain coordination between various stakeholders
3) As a Counsellor (Behavioral Science)
- • Mentoring of the students and to motivate them to achieve their goal
- • Monitoring day to day performance of the students
- • Maintaining discipline among students
- • Post graduate in social work/ psychology and counselling will be preferred.
- • Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in educational institutes/social sectors with administrative background
- • The selected candidate must possess documentation, presentation and reporting skills.
- • Should have the knowledge of computers and must have worked on MS OFFICE: Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- • Must have fare idea of accounting procedures
||MS OFFICE: Excel, Power Point, Word etc.